This article is a step-by-step guide on how to move from Hedera's mobile wallet to MyHbarWallet.
At a high level, the steps are:
- capture your Hedera Account ID and associated Mnemonic Phrase from the Hedera Mobile Wallet
- load MyHbarWallet using your captured Hedera Account ID with the Mnemonic Phrase
Obtain your Hedera Account ID and Private Key in the Hedera Mobile Wallet
- Open your Hedera Mobile Wallet to the main screen then tap on the pulldown menu in the top right corner.
- Select your account
- Securely record your Account ID
- Tap the pulldown menu again and select “Recovery Phrase”
- Securely record your Recovery Phrase (This is also known as your Mnemonic Phrase)
Load your account into MyHbarWallet
- Open your web browser of choice and go tohttps://myhbarwallet.com/, then select "Access My Account".
- Choose "Software"
- Select "Mnemonic Phrase" then "Continue"
- Enter your Recovery Phrase/Mnemonic Phrase that you recorded from your Hedera Wallet, then click "Continue"
- Make sure that you have the "Hedera Hashgraph Main Network" selected, enter your account ID that you obtained from your Hedera Wallet, then "Continue"
Now you have access to your Hedera Account in MyHbarWallet where you can transfer Hbars and files.
LaunchBadge LLC and MyHbarWallet are not affiliated with Hedera Hashgraph. They are independent from Hedera Hashgraph and self-funded. The views of LaunchBadge LLC or any official agent of LaunchBadge do not reflect the views or positions of Hedera Hashgraph.